Juliana, one of our scholars, agreed to sit down and tell us a little about her self and some of the most important life lessons she’s learned.
Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
I’m 16 years old, I’m in Starfish, and I live in flor de bastion.
What do you like to do in your free time?
When I’m not in school I spend most of my time at the foundation, many people say they have two homes, but instead I have three including the foundation which is my third home.
What are some of your hobbies?
My number one hobby is listening to music; I love music! I like to read and chat with friends. I also sleep a lot.n
With my friends I like to laugh a lot, it’s what we do the most when we are together. Sometimes we have scheduled get-togethers, to meet up because we are not in the same school.
What are the most important life lessons?
I’ve learned a few:
- No matter how difficult it is to try to accomplish something, you have to try. It is not about whether or not you succeed, but you have to try.
- Nothing is impossible and everything can be achieved in this life if you work hard and aren’t afraid to try
- Keep going despite every circumstance
- In the course of our life we will meet wonderful people; some will leave and new ones will come
- In every error, there is a lesson.